Wednesday, February 22, 2006

MEEKS LAND


Here are some of the things that are definatly going to be a part of Meeks Land:

-peppermint chairs
-chocolate river
-lollipop trees
-sparkley green grass
-instead of raining- it just sparkles for a while!
-lots of rainbows
-lots of laughing
-lots of dancing (muss will be there dancing to beverly hills!)
marshmallow clouds
-bubblegum tshirts- yeah! you would smell so good!
-lots of yellow duckies walking around!
-the stars are multicolored
-the sun is made of skittles!
- huge swimming pool
- warm all the time
-My palace will be in the middle of the city and every 10 minutes is screams my name alternating between MEEEEKS! and YONEZZ!! and every half hour it explodes in pink smoke, glitter, and little pictures of meeks!
-All of the music played has my name subsituted in place of the word ''me''

Im sure I will think of more, but that is it for now! I love this picture of candy land, I will be using it to model Meeks Land! yay!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Okay, after reviewing the specs for MeeksLand, I have only one question - Can there be toffife's (or however you spell that) floating on the chocolate river like delicious candy lily pads? And can there be chocolate turtles swimming in the river?! Oh my gosh I am so hungry now ...

KiKi said...

Yeah man!!!! Thats the brilliance of Meeks Land! You can have whatever candy you want in your section....thats right only the coolest get sections...Jowel, Muss, Tina and Kris all have their own little VIP section! yay!!