Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Chilly and Dancing!

Brrr- its like working in the Arctic today! Normally when its miserable outside I love just hanging out inside becasue its warm and there is glass and brick separating me from the bitter cold rain and in this case hail! But no no, today it has to be just as cold in our offices as it is outside- the draft is insane! So here I sit, wishing I has some mittens!

But hey if your cold and have no mittens what else can you do? DANCE! So I got the oldies pumping- well they no longer are pumping becasue ''You raise me up'' by Westlife just came on- this is upsetting becasue I can't dance to Westlife! Boo- so my dance party has turned out to be a bust!

I am currently in the process of thinking of ideas for my ''Meeks Land'' board game. I am going to make it and take it back home to Canada for Muss! She will definatly appreciate the beauty of the Meeks Land board game me thinks!

Oooo Footloose just came on! Meeks Dance Party is back in action!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, I would definitely play that board game. But, would it be a cheap rip off of CandyLand?

KiKi said...

NO NO NO.....Meeks Land is all origional....its going to be so much different and so much better than Candyland!