Thursday, February 23, 2006

Could be fun!!

Choose a band / artist then answer ONLY in titles of their songs . . .

1. Choose a band / artist: Kelley Clarkson

2. Are you male or female: ''Natural woman''

3. Describe yourself: ''Beautiful Disaster''

4. How do some people feel about you: ''Angel'' (haha!)

5. How do you feel about yourself: ''Low''

6. Describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend: ''Where is your heart''

7. Describe current boyfriend/girlfriend: ''What's up Lonly'' (as in I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND!)

8. Describe where you want to be: ''Miss Independant''

9. Describe how you live: ''Thankful''

10. Describe how you love: ''Addicted''

11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish: ''Some Kind of Miracle''

12. Share a few words of Wisdom: ''The trouble with love is...''

13. Where Do you Live? ''A moment like this''

14. Now say goodbye: ''Since You Been Gone''

WOW! Thats was way harder than I thought it would be!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, you spend a lot of time doing not much with that whole quiz. LOL. Just kidding, it was fun to read. Stop reading over my shoulder Mark. Get your own life and stop trying to be a part of mine. Hey keek, I am going to fix it up a little but check me out at: http://jenindublin.blogspot.com

KiKi said...

hey! just love the quiz! Its hard to do! I couldnt even figure out what artist I was going to use! Hahaha! I am not so good at these things...guess where I found this quiz Jen...Kent's hi5...oh thats right, who loves the quiz now! Haha!