Thursday, November 06, 2008

You Won't Relent

You won't relent
Until You have it all
My heart is Yours

I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
And many waters cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
Come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are one

I am so thankful for grace. I am so thankful for freedom. I am so thankful that I can come before my Saviour JUST as I am...that I do not have to clean myself up, and recite prayers and fast and offer sacrifices before He will see me. I can enter His courts with confidence and boldness knowing that He loves me just as I am... that He sent His son to die for my sins, PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE!!! I am thankful that He has a secret place of rest for me and He knows me better than I know myself. What fabulous love... what jealous love... I keep having revelation after revelation of His love for me.. and the more I get filled up by His Holy Spirit, the more in awe I am of His beauty and the freedom Jesus brings!!! Oh happy day!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh happy day indeed! I love you, I love your heart.

FREEZE FRAME!