Saturday, December 08, 2007

Frustrated.

I really wish that I knew who I was.
I seem to catch glimpses of it sometimes, but then just as quick as it came, its gone again.

I wish I really knew who God was.
I would not have so many trust issues if I actually knew and trusted His heart.

I want to be secure in who I am and who God is. That is where my identity is and I am always going to be running from one thing to another until I figure it out.

I am frustrated. I am not happy. I just want to be myself, but I need to figure out who that is before that can happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Discovering who you are in Christ is a big thing. It's very important. God knows who you are, so let Him show you.

Brittany Masters

P.S. Thanks for saying Hi. :)

Jen said...

Keep working at it babe - before He can show you who you are and who He is, He needs to show you who you AREN'T and who He ISN'T. Keep allowing God to speak thru you and really allow Him to use your magnificent gift of WISDOM to glorify Him. The more He flows thru you, the more you'll be able to recognize Him.

Love you!