Saturday, May 19, 2007

PICTURE TIME!

Here is a picture of Kat and I when she came to visit us. This is my favourite bunny hug ever!! Becasue its yellow!! And of course I have much love for Kat's incredible David Hasslehof shirt!!
This is Jen and I on our girls night out at Eddie Rockets in Dublin!! So much fun!!
This would be me if I were ever to change my name to Champagne and choose another profession! Just kidding! We had left over hair from when we put braided extensions in Andrea's hair and I decided to have a good time!
This is my brothers hot new electric guitar! He paid a fortune for it, but its so pretty!!
And finally, this is my new tattoo, all healed and looking not as red and yucky!! So happy I got it!

All for now!
KiKi

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh Champagne ... don't tease us. That hair is real. And you are reeeeaaaaal HOT!